Monday, July 7, 2008

Daredevil Changes!

Attached is a crude movie of Daredevil changing into his chrysalis. It is blurry and I couldn't figure out the problem but hopefully you can see the process. Homebody changed about 2 hours after Daredevil and Roamy is speedy. He formed a "J" and changed to his chrysalis by this morning.

I sat on a stool and kept watch on Daredevil because I was determined to see him change into his chrysalis. He started to wiggle and jiggle about. His body was moving inside of his skin. About an hour later he split his skin and wiggled the skin toward his tail and then did big circles with his body till the old skin fell away. AMAZING!

1 comment:

tm3ayres said...

What a fantastic video! Logan, my 4 year old, had a butterfly/chrysalis kit, but we were never able to see the actual creation of the chrysalis. This is fabulous and Logan (and I) will be checking your blog daily for updates!!